Saturday, April 4, 2009

Build a Video Workout

FitnessMagazine.com - Build a Video Workout
It's easy, fast, fun, and best of all, it's FREE! In just 30 seconds you can create your own video workout to target your trouble spots and fit into your schedule. Plus you can use the equipment you already have (or none at all!)
I ran across this website completely by accident and decided to give it a whirl. I set up an account and made my first video in less than 5 minutes. The exercises were well explained even if the music was a bit bland. After the first time or two, I would probably turn off the music to the video and just follow along with the exercises while my own music plays. It's a great tool. Check it out!






0 comments:

Drop The Scale   © 2009. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP